DAVIDSON, N.C.–(BUSINESS WIRE)–Ingersoll Rand Inc. (NYSE:IR) published its 2022 Sustainability Report, “Progress Powered by Sustainable Performance” on July 14, 2023, detailing how the company’s sustainability strategy drives two clear and compelling growth paths: advancing customers’ sustainability goals with innovative products and services, as well as supporting customers in high-growth, sustainable end markets through existing products and new product innovation. The report also focuses on the significant sustainability improvements within its own operations.
In addition, this report highlights the seamless integration of Ingersoll Rand’s Lead Sustainably strategic imperative, one of its five core imperatives alongside Deploy Talent, Accelerate Growth, Expand Margins, and Allocate Capital Effectively, into all its other strategies.
Highlights from the Sustainability Report include the company’s successes in:
- Providing innovative products and services that offer efficiency, circularity and safety to help customers meet their sustainability goals, and also catering to high-growth, sustainable markets such as renewable energy, water and wastewater management, food and beverage as well as the life sciences sector.
- Leveraging the rigorous and disciplined approach of Ingersoll Rand Execution Excellence (IRX) to successfully achieve substantial energy and greenhouse gas (GHG) reductions within its own operations and continue the company’s steady progress toward achieving its 2030 climate, water and waste management targets.
- Demonstrating its commitment to employee investment through the implementation of its “Ownership Works” program, providing new employees with a one-time equity grant after one year of service with the company.1
- Signaling its commitment to the Science Based Targets initiative (SBTi) by signing the Commitment Letter, which demonstrates its steadfast dedication to defining a path to net-zero emissions by 2050.
- Continuing its unwavering commitment to the safety of our employees and contractors as well as its diversity, equity and inclusion (DE&I) goals in the areas of representation, advancement and experience.
“Lead Sustainably is a key strategic imperative integrated throughout the company to help make life better for our employees, customers, shareholders, and our planet,” said Vicente Reynal, chairman, president and chief executive officer of Ingersoll Rand. “We continue to make great progress against our ambitious operational sustainability goals while offering products and services that deliver significant value to our customers through energy efficiency and water reduction. We’re also relentlessly seeking opportunities to support customers in high-growth, sustainable end markets with new innovations and existing products.”
Ingersoll Rand’s 2022 Sustainability Report has been prepared in accordance with the Global Reporting Initiative (GRI) Sustainability Reporting Standards and is aligned with the Sustainable Accounting Standards Board (SASB) requirements, Task Force for Climate Related Financial Disclosures (TCFD) and the U.N. Global Compact framework.
Download and view the full report here.
About Ingersoll Rand Inc.
Ingersoll Rand Inc. (NYSE:IR), driven by an entrepreneurial spirit and ownership mindset, is dedicated to helping make life better for our employees, customers and communities. Customers lean on us for our technology-driven excellence in mission-critical flow creation and industrial solutions across 40+ respected brands where our products and services excel in the most complex and harsh conditions. Our employees develop customers for life through their daily commitment to expertise, productivity and efficiency. For more information, visit www.IRCO.com.
1 Employees must be full time and have one year of service to be eligible. Not available to employees who participate in the company’s management equity program or where prohibited by local law or regulation or where such grant is required to be bargained for with an employee union unless such grant is agreed to as part of such bargaining.